1. What insurances do you accept?
We are in network providers for Delta Dental of California only. However, we have historically successfully obtained reimbursement from Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna, Aetna, MetLife, Principle Life, Ameritas Life, Assurant Employee Benefits, Guardian DentalGuard Preferred, Lincoln Financial, and Jefferson Pilot.
2. What is the cost of a regular dental cleaning?
The cost for a dental cleaning is $120.
3. Is there a cash discount offered for some services?
Yes, please contact our office to learn more.
4. Are you accepting new patients?
Yes, we always welcome new patients into our practice.
5. Do you accept new patients with Medi-Cal?
Unfortunately, no, we are not able to accept new patients with Medi-Cal.
6. What forms of payment do you accept?
Cash, check, MasterCard, Visa.
7. How long are your appointments?
Our appointments are 1 hour for children and 1.5 hours for adults.
8. Do you do fillings or other restorative dentistry?
No, but we have several outstanding dentists to whom we can refer you for these services.